Garden of the Gods


















After 2.5 months of living in CO, I finally got a chance to go to the Garden of the Gods. Oh my, was it beautiful. It never ceases to amaze me just how BIG, awesome and magnificent our God is when I am surrounded by His creation. It's easy to feel small and insignificant when I look up at these rocks and mountains but at the same time I am reminded that the same God that made these beauties has made me. I am precious in His eyes. I am part of His creation. I am just as beautiful to Him as the nature that surrounds me. He knows me by name and is jealous for me.

I've been feeling extra lonely lately. But then I think that the Creator of the Universe is longing to spend time with me. He delights in me and longs for me to draw near to Him. He wants me and is always available.

And instantly that is all I need to fill me up and comfort my soul.
I am so thankful for my God. 

Unknown  – (October 15, 2012 at 12:15 PM)  

Wow! What a gorgeous place! I've always wanted to visit there! :) If you stay in CO, I just might have to fly out! :)

sarah {on the brightside...}  – (October 19, 2012 at 2:27 PM)  

I live about an hour away from the Garden of the gods & it really is a beautiful site to see! Every time I see it I think of how amazing our God is too!!

Your photos are beautiful! I really love the second one from the bottom. I hope you are enjoying your time in Colorado... I absolutely love living here!! :)

Post a Comment

i adore your encouragement, opinions and insight! share your thoughts below!