Cause you gotta have...

Friends!

 And goodness gracious has God provided!


I was so grateful to get to spend some quality time with these women this weekend making wonderful memories, having tons of laughs and learning more about each others lives and hearts.


We went up to a town called Golden and hiked Lookout Mountain. The views were absolutely gorgeous. It was my first Colorado hike and to be honest, I was a bit nervous I wouldn't be able to keep up with the gang. It really wasn't that bad! Maybe I'm not as wimpy as I make myself out to be...



It's absolutely amazing how much you can relate to people you have just met. I think God brought each one of these lovely women into my life for a specific reason and I can't wait to grow deeper in our friendships! I've said it before and I'll say it again... God is SO INCREDIBLY FAITHFUL!



Can't wait for more adventures in the weeks to come!




P.S. Thanks for your prayers, friends! Continuing to feel and appreciate them more than words can express!

Stephanie  – (September 4, 2012 at 8:32 AM)  

we had so much fun hiking with you!! can't wait to go again soon :)

jennifer blair  – (September 4, 2012 at 2:10 PM)  

Gorgeous photos Mary! Your faith is so beautiful! I love watching you walk in this journey!

Anonymous –   – (September 8, 2012 at 11:59 AM)  

I lived in Colorado one summer and absolutely loved it! So envious!

Chelsea  – (September 9, 2012 at 1:56 PM)  

Great photos, such a spectacular view! I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award: http://www.lifeunpublished.com/2012/09/liebster-blog-award.html

Post a Comment

i adore your encouragement, opinions and insight! share your thoughts below!