erika and michael- engaged

saturday i had the absolute pleasure to take some engagement pictures for some sweet friends of mine.









erika was my first friend here in Durham. we met when we were in 6th grade during summer church camp and had lost touch until a few months ago! we reconnected, caught up (on the past 15 years) and became fast friends once again. she's beautiful inside and out and was such a natural to photograph.






i'm so excited for her and michael and can't wait to watch how the Lord blesses their marriage!

Unknown  – (May 28, 2013 at 3:26 PM)  

These are so cute Mary! What a sweet couple!

Ginny Williams  – (May 29, 2013 at 10:16 PM)  

Hey I'm Ginny! I'm from Raleigh NC! I found you through the NC bloggers linkup. I was born in Durham, went to college at Meredith in Raleigh and still am here in the capital city. SO glad to see other NC bloggers! I have a lifestyle blog called Buttergirl Diaries.

I love your engagement pics. Love the Tobacco District. PRETTY!! So nice to meet you! I like your blog!!
Ginny

Post a Comment

i adore your encouragement, opinions and insight! share your thoughts below!