I'll Be Home for Christmas

Jed and I headed (to my) home on Thursday in North Carolina.


On the way up we stopped in Columbia, SC to check out USC's PT program as Jed just was accepted there. It was so pretty there and the program seems really great. I'm so excited for him on this graduate school searching adventure and I can't wait to see where he finally ends up!

Yesterday, we headed over to Asheville to watch my niece and nephews so my sister and brother in law could have a little mini vacation. I haven't seen these kiddos in months and it was my first time meeting my absolutely beautiful and precious niece. She is the sweetest thing I've ever seen!


I also love this little bug



Hampton just got some new glasses. Doesn't he look like Ralphie?!




Everett is obsessed with Jed. It just melts my heart seeing how much he loves him and how sweet Jed is with him.


As precious as these little ones are, they are definitely a handful. If you ever need some birth control, babysit three kids under 3 years old for a few days!


I can't wait to see what the rest of our vacation entails! Some fun things we're looking forward to is my aunt coming on Monday, seeing the Nutcracker on Wednesday and hopefully heading up to the mountains to see some snow! Praying for a white Christmas!



Hope you all are enjoying your holiday and time spent with family!

...  – (December 17, 2011 at 11:31 AM)  

They are simply the cutest!! :)

Mckenzie Jean  – (December 19, 2011 at 5:46 PM)  

awww how sweet! Those pictures are absolutely darling. Those glasses? I about died. So so cute! and that little baby, goodness gracious. They're all beautiful!

Kendra  – (December 22, 2011 at 9:25 AM)  

haha, he does look like ralphie! I love it!

Post a Comment

i adore your encouragement, opinions and insight! share your thoughts below!