Ireland, I miss you

Two summers ago I spent 6 weeks in Ireland working with adults with Developmental Disabilities. It was the best trip of my life and I miss it so much. Reminiscing through my first blog over here today! 







Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Christi Lynn  – (March 17, 2012 at 10:14 PM)  

You went to Ireland?! I am going this summer! Oh i would love to pick your brain. I am in charge of picking hikes and activities to do at night for my group. Any suggestion?!

Sarah  – (March 17, 2012 at 10:25 PM)  

I haven't been to Ireland, but I've been to Scotland and I miss it a lot too. Totally different kind of country and life out there. So peaceful and rustic. I love it.

- Sarah
http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

Elsha  – (March 24, 2012 at 6:52 PM)  

i want to go to ireland sooooo bad! so beautiful!

Katie Cook  – (April 17, 2012 at 3:02 AM)  

my husband and I are going to ireland in a month...we are So excited:) thanks for sharing a few pictures!! love Katie

Post a Comment

i adore your encouragement, opinions and insight! share your thoughts below!