Where the Girls are the Fairest

Saturday marks the beginning of the most wonderful time of Fall...


  
GATOR GAMEDAY!!!


Tis the season for food, friends and football


Seas of Orange and Blue


Songs, chants and cheers


Chomps, Mr. Two Bits and Albert and Alberta



Where only Gators get out alive


Seriously, what more could you want?!


Go get 'em boys!

Unknown  – (September 1, 2011 at 11:38 AM)  

Did I ever mention that I've always been a Gator fan? I grew up in Jacksonville...so it was the closest team to us. I even went to church with Tim Tebow growing up (not that he'd know me now)! The Gators have a special place in my heart.

Mary  – (September 1, 2011 at 11:47 AM)  

That's so cool! I've never met him face to face but I used to see him around campus all the time. He definitely had celebrity status!

ilene @ muchloveilly  – (September 5, 2011 at 3:32 PM)  

aw this looks so fun!!!! so many fun pictures and i love college football!

Post a Comment

i adore your encouragement, opinions and insight! share your thoughts below!